11.12.11

En serio...Diciembre?!

New month, new piso. I decided to move to a new piso (apartment). I found a wonderful spacious flat with a Spanish artist and a French engineer, giving me the intercambio (language exchange) of my dreams! I'm excited to have flatmates with similar interests that I can grow with and learn from. I managed to move all of my personal effects alone, using the metro. Challenging but possible. Now I'm resettling in to what I hope will be my home for quite awhile.

Now, as the year comes to an end, I think it's important to reflect on all that has occurred. It's been a little more than 2 months since I have been in Madrid. I've been very fortunate and have had many wonderful encounters with many amazing people. Having just celebrated my birthday, I can't help but wonder what adventures this next year will bring. For now, I'm content just waking up and facing the challenges that each new day brings. Living in Spain these last two months has been nothing short of inspiring and invigorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment